Learn now how to set up a VPN connection on Windows 8.
Windows 8 is starting to get really popular under Windows users. More people are starting to switch from Windows 7 to Windows 8.
Windows 8 is made so that the touch screen devices will also be able to use Windows 8.
There are some differences between Windows 7 and Windows 8. This can become somewhat confusing if you want to set up your VPN connections on Windows 8. Especially, if you are not sure how to set up your VPN or if you are not really quite familiar with Windows 8.
Steps to set up your VPN connections on Windows 8
- Go to the central toolbar in Windows 8. This is normally in the lower right corner on your screen. Normally you can just move your mouse to the corner and it will appear.
- Then you click on search. And in search you click on settings. Then you type in the word “VPN” into the search bar.
- Look for the “set up a virtual private network (VPN) and click on the icon that you will find in the search result panel.
- Then you should enter your VPN server address provided by your administrator, or you can find in on your home network host PC. It is also called your IP address. An example of an IP address is 22.214.171.124.
- Type in a descriptive name so that you will be able to keep track of the connection. This comes in the Destination Name text box.
- If you want to allow other people also connecting to this network you must make sure that you have selected this option “allow other people to use this connection.”
- Then you just click “create”.
One of the great things of Windows 8 and set up your VPN service is that it is made so much easier to set up. And if you do struggle a bit, you can follow these easy steps to set up your VPN connection on Windows 8 or check also microsoft.com for more instructions and informations.
Top 3 VPN services worldwide
|No 1||734||128||$4.99||Read Review||VISIT SITE|
|No 2||130||58||$7.50||Read Review||VISIT SITE|
|No 3||1459||10||$6.95||Read Review||VISIT SITE|